We will be collecting information from customers using the website. We will explain here what information we collect and how it will be used.
We will monitor which pages have been visited on the site, how the website is used, and information given to us when a customer uses this website.
This includes name, address, email address, and contact details. We may also collect information about any caravans or products you are interested in.
We treat your data very seriously and continually review our policy's to be GDPR compliant.
- Email addresses will be used to send confirmation emails about any products you have enquired about.
- We may use your information for marketing purposes which will enable us and our affiliates to personalise our marketing towards products and promotions appropriate for you.
- Should you purchase an item from this website we will collect and store personal information to enable us to complete the order.
- All payment details are collected securely, and our company keeps no record of them.
Your information may be disclosed to us, our employees, and to affiliated partners so that they may contact you if you enquire about any of their products.
Information collected about your visits to our website may include
• IP address
• Geographical location
• Referral source
• Which pages you visit and how long for.
We collect this so that we may improve our website’s usability and advertise products of interest to you.
Disclosure of User Information.
If necessary we may share information with the Police, other public or private sector agencies, or representative bodies in accordance with relevant legislation.
Including public authorities, insurance companies, finance companies, and/or other agencies.
All information collected will be protected in accordance with data protection laws and no information will be given to any parties not mentioned in
We store data for a period of 24 months to help with our market analysis. Should you wish for any personal data that we may hold to be removed please contact us via our contact form and we will conduct the necessary checks to ensure we are dealing with the correct person. Should you wish to view any data that we may hold, again please contact us via our contact form.
If you have any doubts to our integrity or our use of personal data please either call or email us or do not use our site as we need specific information to complete purchase requests and enquiries to allow us to provide a good level of service.